Wednesday 11 May 2016

GBSB 2016


It's back!! I am super excited that the fourth series of The Great British Sewing Bee is back next week. The first episode 'basic construction' airs on Monday 16th May at 9.00pm on BBC2.

This series features a change in judges, with Patrick Grant being joined by Esme Young from Central St. Martin's. There are 10 contestants and there will be 8 episodes. The format seems to be the same, with three challenges: a construction challenge based on everyone using the same pattern, a creative challenge where contestants need to adapt an item of clothing and the made to measure challenge where contestants have to fit to a live model.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the contestants work and the different challenges they face. I'm going to ensure that I have this on record so I don't miss any!  

Anyone else looking forward to GBSB's return? 

1 comment: